Sunday, September 1, 2013

classmates


last weekend, my college organize an event at Bangi, Selangor. It was for all the Office Management students part 1. Its like an event to introduce and get to know each other. It was very best moment that we had. 


basically, if you asked anyone, if they ever been to any occasion. The highlight of the day only will be when it comes to taking picture together. Like omg! I'm so in love with camera so I would be crazy if not loving this part. 

There were few performance perform by the our Office Management's senior's. They are so supporting making the event so great and not boring at all. That day the theme was "Fabulous Vintage Raya Day" because it was on Syawal too. So I wore red. My favorite color. 


Why are you not be happy when you have some amazing classmates around. Here's some picture of us! :-)

























p/s : i'm the one in red of course! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment