Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thinking

When you're getting older. When you leaves your school life. You'll in the end starts thinking about all sorts of things. Good things, bad things. What will you be in future. What will you achieve. Is all of this what you want. And many more. 


This if life. Good or bad things happen. You just have to get through it. Move on! Look foward and never turns back. Because turning back gives you nothing. Never regret to what has happen in life because remember! Things happen for a reason. There's always something behind all the things that happen. Allah knows the best. He had planned the best for you. You'll have to just go with the flow.


My mom thought me to never give up on trying something. Never give up on anything. I want to be like my mom. She's the strongest woman I  had ever known in this earth. Basically she's everything. She can do anything and be anything. She never give up on me. She'll always be there when I need. She is someone that I can count on whenever I need her. 


Be the best. You never want to regret in the end. Try your best to archive your target. As for me, my next target is to go on a holiday trip. So what I have to do now is to start saving. Seem difficult, but it is quite simple actually. 







love,
Natashya

No comments:

Post a Comment