Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dentist

Hello,
Assalamualaikum,
Good Morning :-) 

Have a blessed day everyone. Okay, today's post is about dentist. Why suddenly dentist is because I got dental appoiment today at 3pm! :-) I'm wearing braces for the past few years. This is my last year wearing braces then I'm going to get it off my teeth by end of this year!

Wuhooo. New year. New hope. New dream and new teeth! 

Braces. 
It is use to rectify your teeth.



Not everyone has a good teeth. Like me. I want to look beautiful because for me, smile is the most important part in life. Perfect smile. I want that. 


What will I wear for today's color for my braces? Been thinking because I had wear I think all of the colors that available in the dentist. Pink, blue, red, yellow, black, peach and many more. 

We'll see later on. Have a good day! :-)








love, 
Natashya


No comments:

Post a Comment