Sunday, September 1, 2013

hometown

Missing my hometown. Its a throwback moment where suddenly I miss everything. 

My hometown, Aman Island, Penang. 

The last trip we went with my late grandfather. I miss him. Its been almost 2 months without him. How time flies right. I still feel like he's still there at home. Watching his favorite wrestling. Memories forever stored. 

Best thing in Aman Island? Of course the food. "Prawn Mee" Only in Aman Island you'll get the best. 

We went there for our mini family day trip. It was our last minutes plan though. Not really a well plan but everything went well. It was so lucky cause my aunty got to gather all 7 siblings of my dad. 

We stayed at the chalet in front of the beach. The view of the beach is so nice but its just that we can't swim. Maybe cause of the water. 

This Aman Island belongs to my great great great great great granny. So, I rarely went here because my grandparents before this only lives few blocks away from my home. But this is still consider my hometown because there's some relatives that is related to us lives here. (even they are some of them I did not know at all).




cousin part I




cousin part II


No comments:

Post a Comment